Cooking time: 35-40 mins
- Kagome Crushed Tomatoes 500 gms
- Red bell pepper 100 gms
- Garlic 10 gms
- Celery 10 gms
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Water/ stock as required
- Olive oil 1 tsp
- Roast the red bell pepper over charcoal or in an oven till the skin is charred and it gets a smoky flavour to it.
- Saute chopped garlic and celery in olive oil till they are cooked and then add Kagome Crushed Tomatoes and deskinned and deseeded red bell pepper to it.
- Cook till the sourness of the tomato is reduced.
- Blend the mixture till it is smooth in texture.
- Thin it down a bit by adding stock/water as required, garnish and serve hot.