Serves: 10 nos
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Crushed Tomatoes 430
- Fine Chopped Onions 120 gms
- Boiled Mix Veg (potato, green capsicum, cauliflower, beans) 580 gms
- Green Peas 50 gms
- Butter 200 gms
- Kashmiri Red Chilli Paste 100 gms
- Garlic / Green Chilli Paste 100 gms
- Deghi Mirch Powder 1tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
- Jeera Powder 1 tbsp
- Pav Bhaji Masala 2 tbsp
- Red Chilli & Garlic Chutney 30 gms
- Fresh Chopped Coriander 20 gms
- Lemon Juice few drops
- Water 500 ml
- Heat oil/butter on a tawa, saute finely chopped onions till translucent. Add in the crushed tomatoes and cook while adding water to adjust consistency. Add in the Kashmiri red chilli paste, garlic / green chilli paste, red chilli and garlic chutney and the rest of dry masala and cook while adding water as required. Add butter and boiled mix veg, green peas.
- Continue the cooking process further by mashing the bhaji mixture using a masher. Adjust salt and lemon juice as per taste.
- Garnish with butter and fresh coriander and serve with butter pav.