Cooking time: 25-30 mins
- Kagome Crushed Tomatoes 500 gms
- Celery 5 gm
- Garlic 5 gms
- Basil 5 gms
- Onion 20 gms
- Chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Olive oil 4tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parmesan as required
- Boil the pasta till it is almost cooked. Drain it and keep it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, and saute chopped garlic, onion and celery.
- Add chilli flakes and oregano and finally add Kagome Crushed Tomatoes.
- Cook till the Crushed Tomatoes are fully cooked.
- Season the sauce and finish with freshly chopped basil leaves.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and finish with parmesan and serve hot.